The Don Bosco Legacy Society recognizes those individuals who have made an extra special gift to Salesian Missions.
The Don Bosco Legacy Society was created to express appreciation and recognition for those who care about Salesian Missions work. The Society honors those whose meaningful planning and foresight will lead and advance Salesian Missions work. We welcome members who have made a commitment to Salesian Mission through a bequest, retirement plan, life insurance policy, life-income arrangement, or other legacy gift.
Many friends who have supported Salesian Missions have said, “I wish I could do more.” A legacy gift does just that. It allows you the flexibility to make a gift that suits your needs and ensures that Salesian Missions can continue to make a difference for some of the most neglected and poor children worldwide.
Member benefits include:
- A Special Certificate of Membership
- The option to receive a Unique Bronze-Plated Statue of St. John (Don) Bosco
- Personal Communications and Prayer Remembrances from our Director, Fr. Mark Hyde
- A Special Remembrance at our Annual Mass Honoring all Legacy Society Members
- The Opportunity to Partner with the Salesians to Help Empower Poor Youth
Legacy Society is a source of pride for its members, who set an example for others to follow. If you have already named the Salesian Missions in your will or other aspect of your estate plan, thank you and please let us know. We want to be sure that we can fulfill your wishes.